StauNET Foren-Übersicht StauNET
Sportwagen - Treffen - Ausfahrten - Usw.

FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 
 ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

What is this sport exhaust
Gehe zu Seite 1, 2, 3  Weiter

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    StauNET Foren-Übersicht -> Erklärbärs Bastelecke
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
Tool Pants

BeitragVerfasst am: So Jan 11, 2004 10:27    Titel: What is this sport exhaust Antworten mit Zitat

Does anyone know if the sport exhaust will fit a 2003. The 2003 rear bumper cover has the 2 extensions that hang below the bumper cover. I do not think the sport exhaust will fit as the bypass pipes are in the way. Porsche says the sport exhaust is only for 1997-2002.

There is supposed to be a new sport exhaust for 2003/04 but I have not yet seen it. Does anyone have a picture of the new sport exhaust?

I saw this exhaust on ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2453525125&indexURL=0&photoDisplayType=2#ebayphotohosting Does anyone know if this is the new Porsche sport exhaust or has the seller modified the normal 2003 muffler? Jeff

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Basler986
Ortsgruppenleiter Schweiz

BeitragVerfasst am: So Jan 11, 2004 11:26    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

@ Jeff: Take a look at this Wink

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2452800701&category=28629

I think park-ferme and businesswife are identical.

In a small village south of Stuttgart / Germany someone I would like to name "A.H." modifies the original up-to-modelyear 2002 Porsche exhausts so that they fit to MY 2003 too.

Furthermore, he changes several chambers inside the exhausts in order to get a better sound.

I`ve heard A.H. does a good job, but I also heard of his social competences. Last is why his products are not gonna be considered for my boxster. Several friends here in StauNET made their doubtful experiences with him. Shocked

We all know and "love" Twisted Evil A.H. Wink

Regards
Basler

P.S.: Next wednesday I`ll fly to Miami in order to check the boxster-frequency in FL and the caribbean Very Happy !!!
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen
CAR

BeitragVerfasst am: So Jan 11, 2004 17:13    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Yes, this exhaust is a modified sport-exhaust which fits to all Boxsters (including MJ 03+ ).

From basic, it is a sport-exhaust from Porsche made for pre-facelift cars, which was modified in sound and tubes by a "well-known" dealer. With this modification it fits also to post-facelift models and cars with a difuser.

But please notice that this ebay-offer is connected to the installattion at the dealer-side here in Germany.

Regarding a sport-exhaust from Porsche itself for the post-facelift models I can check. I've to call Zuffenhausen within the next days for another topic, I'll ask them and give feedback to you!

best regardes from the polarbear,
CAR
Tool Pants

BeitragVerfasst am: So Jan 11, 2004 22:17    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

It does look like businesswife and park-ferme are the same. I contacted the seller and it is Andreas Herrmann. Is there a problem with "A.H." He answered some of my questions. This is only for Germany but he hopes to export to the United States. Says he wants to travel to the US this year.

CAR, the part number for the MY03/04 (I think you use Bj not MY) sport exhaust is 000 044 200 20. The picture of it in the Tequipment catalog and on the Porsche web site show a 996 sport exhaust! I guess they do not have a picture of the new sport exhaust yet so they show us a picture of the 996 sport exhaust.

We have an argument in the US. I say the pre-facelift sport exhaust cannot fit on a 2003/04 because the bypass pipes stick out from the muffler and would hit the extensions on the bottom of the bumper cover. Does anyone know if you can fit the old sport exhaust on a 2003/04.

Here are some pictures on a US message board. Jeff

http://forums.rennlist.com/rennforums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=102275
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
CAR

BeitragVerfasst am: So Jan 11, 2004 23:10    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Hi Jeff,

your idea of the pre-facelift sport-exhaust is correct, it does'nt fit to the newer models. The bypass-pipes will touch the difuser! But in the ebay-deal mentioned by you there is a modifiet sport-exhaust which will fit!

The exhaust itself is one topic, the dealer behind another! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
If he tell that he'll travel to US you have to believe or not! Some of us have some expirience with him, Basler has mentioned the major points!

Tomorow I'll try to contact Porsche to ask for the post-facelift sport-exhaust. I'll keep updated! Wink Wink Wink

Best regards from the polarbear,
CAR
Wizard
Mistress of Desaster

BeitragVerfasst am: So Jan 11, 2004 23:25    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Tool Pants hat Folgendes geschrieben:
Is there a problem with "A.H."

Weired person. And person non grata here.

best regards
Wizzy

****Don't argue with an idiot, he'll drag you on his level and beat you with experiences.****
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen Yahoo Messenger
Flairbär
ProtoTyp

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Jan 12, 2004 10:45    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Wizard hat Folgendes geschrieben:
Tool Pants hat Folgendes geschrieben:
Is there a problem with "A.H."

Weired person. And person non grata here.

best regards
Wizzy

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Jan 12, 2004 13:44    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

... hmm, vielleicht bin ich zu doof, aber ich grüble immer noch was Wizzys Satz bedeutet Embarassed
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden
Boxi

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Jan 12, 2004 13:50    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Franky hat Folgendes geschrieben:
... hmm, vielleicht bin ich zu doof, aber ich grüble immer noch was Wizzys Satz bedeutet Embarassed

Ich hatte schon überlegt, ob es sich um Gällisch handeln könnte. Mr. Green

Jens
Basler986

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Jan 12, 2004 14:45    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Ich denke - mal im Zweifel für die Angeklagte - sie wollte einen Daumen nach oben posten ... Laughing

Das, was man auch noch verstehen kann, kennt sie vielleicht nicht. Mag daran liegen, dass es sich bei Wizzy um eine Dame handelt. Und nicht um einen sexuell unterversorgten Kerl. Letztere sollen diese Bewegung in besonderer Perfektion beherrschen Mr. Green

Hat er sich sagen lassen,
der Basler
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen
Tobi
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Jan 12, 2004 14:49    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

wo bist Du denn jetzt?!?!?!? Shocked

Bis denne,
Tobi
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden
Boxi

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Jan 12, 2004 14:56    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Basler986 hat Folgendes geschrieben:
Ich denke - mal im Zweifel für die Angeklagte - sie wollte einen Daumen nach oben posten ... Laughing

Das, was man auch noch verstehen kann, kennt sie vielleicht nicht. Mag daran liegen, dass es sich bei Wizzy um eine Dame handelt. Und nicht um einen sexuell unterversorgten Kerl. Letztere sollen diese Bewegung in besonderer Perfektion beherrschen Mr. Green

der Basler

Boxi

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Jan 12, 2004 14:58    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Boxi hat Folgendes geschrieben:
Basler986 hat Folgendes geschrieben:

der Basler

Nee, Moment, da hab ich doch noch einen Besseren:

Carsten D

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Jan 12, 2004 14:59    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Tobi hat Folgendes geschrieben:

Bis denne,
Tobi

I verschteh au grad aber sowos von nix!

Carsten
Basler986

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Jan 12, 2004 14:59    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Tobi hat Folgendes geschrieben:

Bis denne,
Tobi

Im Büro. Keine Angst Mr. Green
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    StauNET Foren-Übersicht -> Erklärbärs Bastelecke Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 2 Stunden
Gehe zu Seite 1, 2, 3  Weiter
Seite 1 von 3

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.